This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flysimware has released the Cessna 414AW Chancellor for MSFS!
(04-11-2022, 03:30 PM)dbw Wrote: How do we update and what is the TDS Manager? I have an shortcut and I do not see anywhere to update in it. Thanks.

Its the program you used to install the TDS software so it might still just be in your download folder - Search for TDSGPSManager.exe and run it and if you cant find it download it again from the website here.
(04-10-2022, 06:50 PM)admin Wrote:
(04-10-2022, 05:42 PM)sirus_t Wrote: Is there something I am doing wrong? Because, if I enter a flight plan into the GTNXI on the left screen it does not populate the co pilots screen.  I have to enter it all again is this intended? Thanks. Great product really enjoying it.

Nothing wrong. The units do not crossfill, we will look into this feature in the future.

Thanks for the reply. Good to hear.
(04-01-2022, 10:50 PM)admin Wrote:
(04-01-2022, 10:44 PM)Conguero01 Wrote: How do i make it work (Integrate) in the Flysimware 414 in MSFS2020. I'm choosing the GTN750XI livery version but when going to the cockpit all i see is a black screen. Help

Hello,
There are a few causes for this issue, we will do our best to help you, but you must answer us these questions in order:

1) Are you running any other VC Integrated aircraft such as the Just Flight PA28?

2) Please wait at least 3 minutes for MSFS to compile the WASM gauge, this is only done once.

3) In the Windows System Tray (to the right of the clock on the taskbar), you will see a TDS GTNXi icon, please click on it, do you see the TDS GTNXi interface, if so, is it saying that the TDS GTNXi is in Gauge Mode?

Hello Admin. my name is Ron and i have the same problems. 1, i don't use VC for PA28. 2   after 3 minutes nothing happens. 3 GTNXI interface is not in Gauge Mode. 4. Replaced the TDS files from Community. When the files are in Community the interface is in Gauge mode.
Can you help me??
(04-18-2022, 01:05 PM)RonSpoor Wrote:
(04-01-2022, 10:50 PM)admin Wrote:
(04-01-2022, 10:44 PM)Conguero01 Wrote: How do i make it work (Integrate) in the Flysimware 414 in MSFS2020. I'm choosing the GTN750XI livery version but when going to the cockpit all i see is a black screen. Help

Hello,
There are a few causes for this issue, we will do our best to help you, but you must answer us these questions in order:

1) Are you running any other VC Integrated aircraft such as the Just Flight PA28?

2) Please wait at least 3 minutes for MSFS to compile the WASM gauge, this is only done once.

3) In the Windows System Tray (to the right of the clock on the taskbar), you will see a TDS GTNXi icon, please click on it, do you see the TDS GTNXi interface, if so, is it saying that the TDS GTNXi is in Gauge Mode?

Hello Admin. my name is Ron and i have the same problems. 1, i don't use VC for PA28. 2   after 3 minutes nothing happens. 3 GTNXI interface is not in Gauge Mode. 4. Replaced the TDS files from Community. When the files are in Community the interface is in Gauge mode.
Can you help me??
Hello Ron,

We will gladly help you, but we are not sure what you are trying to achieve and with which aircraft, can you please create a new thread explaining the problem in detail and we will help you there? Thank you.
I just updated to 1.0.2.1

Now interestingly my auto pilot control panel display screen is blank and when I select a function, HDG or NAV, the auto pilot does drive the aircraft but the display stays blank.
I've hunted around for a solution but so far have not come across the answer.

FYI:
SW Version Trainer 20.20.13
GTNXI PC Trainer installed Version 3.6.00

Thanks for any responses.
Dave
Hello Dave,

The TDS GTNXi does not control the autopilot in the FSW C414, so there shouldn't be any interference between the two software. If you select the FSW C414 with the default GNS 530 livery, does it work well? What is the status of the avionics bus switch? Do you have external hardware such as Honeycomb which could have the avionics bus assigned to a physical switch and it being off?
(12-16-2022, 11:29 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello Dave,

The TDS GTNXi does not control the autopilot in the FSW C414, so there shouldn't be any interference between the two software. If you select the FSW C414 with the default GNS 530 livery, does it work well? What is the status of the avionics bus switch? Do you have external hardware such as Honeycomb which could have the avionics bus assigned to a physical switch and it being off?

With the 530 and default livery all is good.

With your gps the mode selector is now blank (HDG, NAV selection etc). That said the mode selector still works - just no selected mode displayed.

All was good till I updated to the latest of your gps.
Hello, Which version of the WT GNS do you have installed?
If you had another email i could send screen shots to as mine are too big to be accepted at your site here I could show you.

Also there's an issue in another creation - the Milviz C310 where the screen comes alive but you can't click on it to make selections.

I should not have done this update as all was good before in my system.
Hello, the email address is: support@tdssim.com

In regards to Milviz, this is a known issue with that aicraft add-on, please remove the PMS 750 and the screens will work.