This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flysimware has released the Cessna 414AW Chancellor for MSFS!
How do i make it work (Integrate) in the Flysimware 414 in MSFS2020. I'm choosing the GTN750XI livery version but when going to the cockpit all i see is a black screen. Help
(04-01-2022, 10:44 PM)Conguero01 Wrote: How do i make it work (Integrate) in the Flysimware 414 in MSFS2020. I'm choosing the GTN750XI livery version but when going to the cockpit all i see is a black screen. Help

Hello,
There are a few causes for this issue, we will do our best to help you, but you must answer us these questions in order:

1) Are you running any other VC Integrated aircraft such as the Just Flight PA28?

2) Please wait at least 3 minutes for MSFS to compile the WASM gauge, this is only done once.

3) In the Windows System Tray (to the right of the clock on the taskbar), you will see a TDS GTNXi icon, please click on it, do you see the TDS GTNXi interface, if so, is it saying that the TDS GTNXi is in Gauge Mode?
(04-01-2022, 10:50 PM)tadmin Wrote:
(04-01-2022, 10:44 PM)Conguero01 Wrote: How do i make it work (Integrate) in the Flysimware 414 in MSFS2020. I'm choosing the GTN750XI livery version but when going to the cockpit all i see is a black screen. Help

Hello,
There are a few causes for this issue, we will do our best to help you, but you must answer us these questions in order:

1) Are you running any other VC Integrated aircraft such as the Just Flight PA28?

2) Please wait at least 3 minutes for MSFS to compile the WASM gauge, this is only done once.

3) In the Windows System Tray (to the right of the clock on the taskbar), you will see a TDS GTNXi icon, please click on it, do you see the TDS GTNXi interface, if so, is it saying that the TDS GTNXi is in Gauge Mode?

Question one is no. I waited 5 minutes nothing happen. Question three, I click on the icon nothing happen, double click on the icon and it open the TDS GTNXI FLIGHT SIM window,  says flight simulator connection status as connected to simulator. Don't see anything on gauge mode
In the MSFS Community folder, do you have a folder called tds-gtnxi-gauge ?
Is there something I am doing wrong? Because, if I enter a flight plan into the GTNXI on the left screen it does not populate the co pilots screen.  I have to enter it all again is this intended? Thanks. Great product really enjoying it.
(04-10-2022, 05:42 PM)sirus_t Wrote: Is there something I am doing wrong? Because, if I enter a flight plan into the GTNXI on the left screen it does not populate the co pilots screen.  I have to enter it all again is this intended? Thanks. Great product really enjoying it.

Nothing wrong. The units do not crossfill, we will look into this feature in the future.
FSW is talking about getting an updated TDS version to work with the latest C414... when is it coming out?
(04-10-2022, 11:57 PM)bpieke Wrote: FSW is talking about getting an updated TDS version to work with the latest C414... when is it coming out?

Well I have an update to 1.0.1.3 now available via the TDS GPS Manager. No idea what it does though
How do we update and what is the TDS Manager? I have an shortcut and I do not see anywhere to update in it. Thanks.
Updates are done within the TDS GPS Manager, by logging in and selecting the Update button to the right of Flight Simulator (no need to reinstall the PC Trainer).
We will post the change log to this forum/Discord, in at most two days.