This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flysimware has released the Cessna 414AW Chancellor for MSFS!
(03-28-2022, 12:12 AM)Pilot26U Wrote:
(03-27-2022, 10:51 PM)admin Wrote:
(03-27-2022, 01:23 PM)Bentree Wrote: Great feature, but unfortunately i have may stutters using the TDS GTN750 in this aircraft. When i use it outsite the cockpit (on a second display i have less stutters). In the JF Arrow i don't have that problem by the way. I already set FR in the nVidia controller to max 30, that helped a bit but still stutters (my videocard is an G-Force 3090).

Are you a part of our Discord channel? If not, we suggest to join it and visit the community-support section, there is a potential fix on the stutters.

I have the same issue. So bad that the sim is completely unusable with this software. I have a machine which reliably runs everything on “high” at 30+ FPS. I’ve disabled the GPU acceleration in Windows.
Hello,

Did you attempt the potential fix from our Discord channel?
(03-28-2022, 12:14 AM)admin Wrote:
(03-27-2022, 01:23 PM)Bentree Wrote: Great feature, but unfortunately i have may stutters using the TDS GTN750 in this aircraft. When i use it outsite the cockpit (on a second display i have less stutters). In the JF Arrow i don't have that problem by the way. I already set FR in the nVidia controller to max 30, that helped a bit but still stutters (my videocard is an G-Force 3090).

Are you a part of our Discord channel? If not, we suggest to join it and visit the community-support section, there is a potential fix on the stutters.

I have the same issue. So bad that the sim is completely unusable with this software. I have a machine which reliably runs everything on “high” at 30+ FPS. I’ve disabled the GPU acceleration in Windows.
Hello,

No. 1) I don’t use Discord. 2) I don’t know how to use Discord. Old guy here who isn’t real big on social networking stuff.
(03-28-2022, 12:17 AM)Pilot26U Wrote:

Hello,

No. 1) I don’t use Discord. 2) I don’t know how to use Discord. Old guy here who isn’t real big on social networking stuff.

Hello,

We understand your frustration and we are here to help. There is a potential fix for this problem, confirmed by many customers. Can you please email us at: support@tdssim.com and we will send you the fix.

Please understand that with software, sometimes, under certain configurations, problems do occur. However, we are here to support our product and assist our customers in finding a proper solution.

Thank you for understanding us.
(03-28-2022, 12:36 AM)admin Wrote:
(03-28-2022, 12:17 AM)Pilot26U Wrote:
(03-27-2022, 10:51 PM)admin Wrote: Are you a part of our Discord channel? If not, we suggest to join it and visit the community-support section, there is a potential fix on the stutters.

Hello,

Hello,

We understand your frustration and we are here to help. There is a potential fix for this problem, confirmed by many customers. Can you please email us at: support@tdssim.com and we will send you the fix.

Please understand that with software, sometimes, under certain configurations, problems do occur. However, we are here to support our product and assist our customers in finding a proper solution.

Thank you for understanding us.

Email has been sent. Thank you.
I can not get the display for the TDS GTNXi to display in the VC. The TDS GTNXi operates in stand-alone mode until I select a 414A livery that incorporates the GTN 750 and then the the stand-alone display disappears and the TDS software shows TDS GTNXi is in guage mode. The GTN 750 does not show in the VC. I have reinstalled and searched for a solution but I have missed it. Hopefully you can help me out. Thank you.
Bill
(03-29-2022, 03:37 AM)olddogg Wrote: I can not get the display for the TDS GTNXi to display in the VC.  The TDS GTNXi operates in stand-alone mode until I select a 414A livery that incorporates the GTN 750 and then the the stand-alone display disappears and the TDS software shows TDS GTNXi is in guage mode.  The GTN 750 does not show in the VC.  I have reinstalled and searched for a solution but I have missed it.  Hopefully you can help me out.  Thank you.
Bill

Hello Bill,

Do not worry, we will help you get this problem sorted. The first and most important question is: do you have installed multiple versions of MSFS, as in one purchased from Steam and the other from the Windows Store? When you first started the TDS GTNXi, did you get a message box pop-up asking you which version of MSFS to use?
(03-29-2022, 10:32 AM)admin Wrote:
(03-29-2022, 03:37 AM)olddogg Wrote: I can not get the display for the TDS GTNXi to display in the VC.  The TDS GTNXi operates in stand-alone mode until I select a 414A livery that incorporates the GTN 750 and then the the stand-alone display disappears and the TDS software shows TDS GTNXi is in guage mode.  The GTN 750 does not show in the VC.  I have reinstalled and searched for a solution but I have missed it.  Hopefully you can help me out.  Thank you.
Bill

Hello Bill,

Do not worry, we will help you get this problem sorted. The first and most important question is: do you have installed multiple versions of MSFS, as in one purchased from Steam and the other from the Windows Store? When you first started the TDS GTNXi, did you get a message box pop-up asking you which version of MSFS to use?

Thank you for the fast response.  The installation did ask which version of MSFS2020 that I had installed.  I never could actually get the Steam version to install and I gave up and installed the MS Store version.  MSFS2020 still shows up in my Steam library as uninstalled and lists no local files.  I suppose that there is a registry entry that needs to be removed.
Bill
(03-29-2022, 05:37 PM)olddogg Wrote:
Bill

Hello Bill,

Thank you for the fast response.  The installation did ask which version of MSFS2020 that I had installed.  I never could actually get the Steam version to install and I gave up and installed the MS Store version.  MSFS2020 still shows up in my Steam library as uninstalled and lists no local files.  I suppose that there is a registry entry that needs to be removed.
Bill
Hello Bill,

This is a very recent bug that was discovered by us int he TDS GTNXi with the version selection, we have since fixed it and it will be included in the next version of the TDS GTNXi. In the meantime, can you please send us an email at support@tdssim.com and we will send you a test version which should solve your problem. Thank you.
(03-29-2022, 06:57 PM)admin Wrote:
Bill

Hello Bill,

Bill
Hello Bill,

This is a very recent bug that was discovered by us int he TDS GTNXi with the version selection, we have since fixed it and it will be included in the next version of the TDS GTNXi. In the meantime, can you please send us an email at support@tdssim.com and we will send you a test version which should solve your problem. Thank you.
Email sent.  Thank you.
Bill
(03-30-2022, 02:43 AM)olddogg Wrote:
(03-29-2022, 06:57 PM)admin Wrote:
Bill

Hello Bill,

Bill
Hello Bill,

Email sent.  Thank you.
Bill
We have replied via email. This problem will be fixed starting with version 1.0.1.3 of the TDS GTNXi!