This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still have locked out waypoints/approaches
I just upgraded to the GTXNi Pro.   First of all, I wasn't a great master of the upgrade process.  But I paid the fee, downloaded a revised Manager, finally got the part about using the Plugin portion of Navigraph Hub.  But I had still missed the part about getting the QR code in the Manager settings.  When I put that in, it said I was connected to Navigraph.

This was reflected in the GTXNi when I started it up.  The Navigraph DB was now current instead of expired.  Did I miss anything else?

I picked out a challenging RNAV RNP APP to Runway 21 in Scottsdale, KSDL  This was part of SimBrief flight plan that I imported into GTXNI.  But when I went into the Flight Plan to select my STAR and APP, the STAR was in there, but the approach was missing from the available procedures.  What?  This is why I bought the upgrade, so I wouldn't get the "Waypoints Locked" messages all the time.
And yet I am able to pull up that very approach plate right in the GTXNi.  Weird that I can display the approach but it remains un-selectable.  So again I am wondering what I didn't get right in the setup process.  There were a lot of hoops to jump through.

Should that approach work now in the GTXNi, and I missed a step, or are there still approaches that can't be flown?
Hello,

Can you please send us the exported GFP file to our email address, so we can take a look:

support@tdssim.com