TDS Sim Software Forums

Full Version: Still have locked out waypoints/approaches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just upgraded to the GTXNi Pro.   First of all, I wasn't a great master of the upgrade process.  But I paid the fee, downloaded a revised Manager, finally got the part about using the Plugin portion of Navigraph Hub.  But I had still missed the part about getting the QR code in the Manager settings.  When I put that in, it said I was connected to Navigraph.

This was reflected in the GTXNi when I started it up.  The Navigraph DB was now current instead of expired.  Did I miss anything else?

I picked out a challenging RNAV RNP APP to Runway 21 in Scottsdale, KSDL  This was part of SimBrief flight plan that I imported into GTXNI.  But when I went into the Flight Plan to select my STAR and APP, the STAR was in there, but the approach was missing from the available procedures.  What?  This is why I bought the upgrade, so I wouldn't get the "Waypoints Locked" messages all the time.
And yet I am able to pull up that very approach plate right in the GTXNi.  Weird that I can display the approach but it remains un-selectable.  So again I am wondering what I didn't get right in the setup process.  There were a lot of hoops to jump through.

Should that approach work now in the GTXNi, and I missed a step, or are there still approaches that can't be flown?
Hello,

Can you please send us the exported GFP file to our email address, so we can take a look:

support@tdssim.com