This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version 1.0.0.9
Hello,

I am using the TDS GPS Manager version 1.0.0.4 released 17.12.2021 in administrator mode.

When I update my version 1.0.0.6 to 1.0.0.9, I get an error message: "Download Error :78".

Can you please help me?

Thank you very much  Smile

Filipo (France)
Hello,

Can you please try again?
(12-31-2021, 02:29 PM)admin Wrote: Hello,

Can you please try again?

Same here.  And I tried again, and again..
It is a bit odd. Can you attempt redownloading the TDS GPS Manager from the My Account page?
I redownloaded the TDS GPS Manager from the My Account page

TDS MANAGER version 1.0.0.5 now

The error message: "Download Error :78" again /// Administrator Mode and No Antivirus and No Firewall
Hello,

We just confirmed a fix. Please try again now.
Thanks for the fix, it works now

Great to have help even on December 31st !

Have a nice evening and best wishes

From France