This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TDS GTNXi Pro Released - Navigraph Support!
WOW, finaly been waiting very long for this. thank you so much for this pro upgrade. Sorry for my previus post´s regarding this subject, I guess i was being a little impatient.

On to the upgrade page...

BR
Jonit
(03-07-2024, 08:18 PM)Jonit Wrote: WOW, finaly been waiting very long for this. thank you so much for this pro upgrade. Sorry for my previus post´s regarding this subject, I guess i was being a little impatient.

On to the upgrade page...

BR
Jonit

Hello Jonit,

Thank you for your kind words and for believing in us! We hope that you will enjoy the TDS GTNXi Pro!

Best regards.
Hi.

Looks like the pro version do not support crossfill of flightplan?
And it is not possible to select the nav_heli_db2.bin database? Renaming to nav_db2.bin will exclude heli approaches.

Andre
Hello Andre,

Crossfill is not supported in the TDS GTNXi at this time, but we have made note of your feature request.

In regards to the database request, we have made note of it and we will look into this from a different angle. More news when we have something to show.
Sorry, if I don't plan to use Navigraph for now, is there enough new features to worth the upgrade? Thank you. : )
(03-14-2024, 09:47 AM)SadSky Wrote: Sorry, if I don't plan to use Navigraph for now, is there enough new features to worth the upgrade? Thank you. : )

At the moment the Pro only brings Navigraph: Navdata and Charts, with other planned features in the future. The features will be announced as they roll out.
(03-14-2024, 08:41 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello Andre,

Crossfill is not supported in the TDS GTNXi at this time, but we have made note of your feature request.

In regards to the database request, we have made note of it and we will look into this from a different angle. More news when we have something to show.

Thanks for info.

Good to know you are on the ball.

Nice work Smile
Today, I tried twice to purchase the Pro upgrade, Authenticated with my bank twice  Bank sent me the 6 figure authentication twice.  On both occasions, TYDSsim refused authentication and I was unable to make the purchase.
(03-26-2024, 10:19 PM)Roger Bush Wrote: Today, I tried twice to purchase the Pro upgrade, Authenticated with my bank twice  Bank sent me the 6 figure authentication twice.  On both occasions, TYDSsim refused authentication and I was unable to make the purchase.

Hello,

TDS Sim Software does not handle payment processing, this is handled by a specialized company. 3DS Authentication for online purchases is handled by your specific bank, after being forwarded by the payment processor. As soon as the 3DS authentication has passed, the payment processor receives the status message (positive/negative and moves forward.
Please contact your bank on the purchase, in addition, you can use PayPal to process the order as well.

We can certainly look into the issue and discuss this with our payment processor, but for this, please send us an email at support@tdssim.com so we can inquire further.

Thank you.