This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FlySimWare Learjet 35A with TDS GTNXi Support!
The FlySimWare Learjet 35A Early Access has been released for MSFS and features the TDS GTNXi 750 in the Virtual Cockpit!

The TDS GTNXi transforms the Learjet 35A by adding the modern GPS navigator feel to an excellent classic business jet!

More information and to purchase the FlySimWare Learjet 35A Early Access can be found here:
https://www.flysimware.com/FLYSIMSTORE/h...-msfs.html

[Image: fswlj35.jpg]
Hello:

Maybe this is a general question, and not directly related to the 35A, but on a couple flights I flew with the 35A today, I tried to change the Nav frequency (Type a new one in) and as soon I did, it didn't take and reverted to what was there before. What would cause this? 

Thanks.
Hello, please create a different thread on this, letting us know if.how it can be replicated as well as the TDS GTNXi version.
Ok, thank you. I think you answered my question, this should not happen under normal operation.
We are glad to hear this, please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!