This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version 1.0.0.8
Hi !

Could someone tell us what's new in the last version 1.0.0.8 please ?

Thanks a lot !

Smile
Thank you for the update, but it fails to install for me with or without any Antivirus software running.  I get the following error message:

Please let me know what I am doing wrong.
Thanks in advance.
Kittster

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-18-2021, 06:33 AM)Kittster Wrote: Thank you for the update, but it fails to install for me with or without any Antivirus software running.  I get the following error message:

Thanks in advance.
Kittster

In case the TDS GTNXi is already running, can you please reboot your PC and then attempt a redownload/reinstall of the TDS GTNXi Flight Sim?
(12-18-2021, 06:45 PM)admin Wrote:
(12-18-2021, 06:33 AM)Kittster Wrote: Thank you for the update, but it fails to install for me with or without any Antivirus software running.  I get the following error message:

Thanks in advance.
Kittster

In case the TDS GTNXi is already running, can you please reboot your PC and then attempt a redownload/reinstall of the TDS GTNXi Flight Sim?

Thank you - something fixed it so Version 1.0.0.8 is now successfully installed.  I did a cold shut down last night and then I set the properties on my shortcut to the TDSGPSManager.exe file to run it as an Administrator.  My guess is the cold boot probably cured the underlying issue.

Thanks for your help once again.  I plan to give it a shakeout today.