This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1.0.3.1 crashes MSFS ?
Hello,

In case anybody else is having similar CTD issues and you suspect the TDS GTNXi as the culprit, please update the TDS GTNXi to version 1.0.3.2 which we hope will resolve all CTD problems if the TDS GTNXi was indeed the culprit.

We care very much about our customers and we hope that they have the best possible TDS GTNXi experience hence why we strive to quickly solve all known problems.

Please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!
(11-04-2023, 09:22 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

In case anybody else is having similar CTD issues and you suspect the TDS GTNXi as the culprit, please update the TDS GTNXi to version 1.0.3.2 which we hope will resolve all CTD problems if the TDS GTNXi was indeed the culprit.

We care very much about our customers and we hope that they have the best possible TDS GTNXi experience hence why we strive to quickly solve all known problems.

Please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!

On my end, update 1.0.3.2 seems to have fixed the bug. No more CTDs related to the TBM850. Well done. Thank you.
We are glad to hear this! Thank you for working with us and for your help in this matter.
(10-25-2023, 09:33 PM)fsimonline Wrote: Hi,

since I installed version 1.03.1, I have permanently crashes when flying the Black Square Kingair.

The windows crash report shows, that the last module loaded before the crash is tds-gtnxi-gauge\...

LoadedModule[211]=C:\Users\hh\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\tds-gtnxi-gauge\m94b5516f9e942157_0.dll

It would like to install the previous version, but how?

Kind regards

same here only I've tried it in all my planes and its the same thing every flight...5 minutes into a flight and it goes black screen
(03-31-2024, 08:19 AM)STLOUGHOST Wrote:
(10-25-2023, 09:33 PM)fsimonline Wrote: Hi,

since I installed version 1.03.1, I have permanently crashes when flying the Black Square Kingair.

The windows crash report shows, that the last module loaded before the crash is tds-gtnxi-gauge\...

LoadedModule[211]=C:\Users\hh\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\tds-gtnxi-gauge\m94b5516f9e942157_0.dll

It would like to install the previous version, but how?

Kind regards

same here only I've tried it in all my planes and its the same thing every flight...5 minutes into a flight and it goes black screen
Hello,

We have responded to your Discord message and emails, there is no need to post the same question in more than one place.

Best regards.