This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TDS GTNXi featured in Black Square's TBM 850
We are pleased to announce the release of the Black Square's TBM 850 which features a full TDS GTNXi VC Integration.
The Black Square TBM 850 contains a highly advanced turbo aspirated engine variant, making it shine with the TDS GTNXi as the GPS navigator choice. We have worked closely with Black Square to properly and correctly integrated the TDS GTNXi and we are confident that customers will enjoy Black Square's offering as well as the proper TDS GTNXi which will enjoy the innovative features and systems such as: high detailed turbine engine failures, electrical, fuel, pressurization, temperature, nav signal degradation and much more!

The Black Square TBM 850 can be purchased from Just Flight:
https://www.justflight.com/product/black-square-tbm-850

The TDS GTNXi for MSFS can be purchased from TDS Sim Software:
https://tdssim.com/tdsgtnxi

[Image: blacksquaretbm850.jpg]
HEllo,

I can't get the TDS to work with the BS TBM850. when i press on the Blue SD cart, i get a white screen. Any idea on how to fix ?

[Image: image.png]
Hello, we have received your message on Discord, for the continuity of this discussion, we will continue the conversation on Discord.