This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to purchase software
Hello

When I try to sign up on your website for purchasing your software, I get the error: "Due to a technical problem, we are unable to handle new orders at this time!"
Hello,

Thank you for your interest. Yes, we are experiencing a technical problem and because of it we are unable to handle news orders. Sorry for the inconvenience. As soon as we have news, we will let you know.
Thank you, I will be looking forward to that :-)
Same here. Please let me know when the issue is resolved. Looking forward to trying this out.
Sad 
Today, june 28th, I have the same problem.
I'm disappointed, because the discount is only valid for a few days. Sad

Can anyone help me?

Thanks a lot ! Smile

Sylvain

(Sorry for my poor english)
Hello Sylvian,

Thank you for your interest in the TDS GTNXi. Unfortunately the situation has not changed and you do not have to worry about the discount expiring, the period will be extended for as long as needed.
(06-28-2021, 05:34 PM)admin Wrote: Hello Sylvian,

Thank you for your interest in the TDS GTNXi. Unfortunately the situation has not changed and you do not have to worry about the discount expiring, the period will be extended for as long as needed.

Hello "Admin",
thank you very much for your reply. Looking forward to using this beautiful tool !

Kind regards
(06-28-2021, 07:19 PM)Sylvain58 Wrote:
(06-28-2021, 05:34 PM)admin Wrote: Hello Sylvian,

Hello "Admin",
thank you very much for your reply. Looking forward to using this beautiful tool !

Kind regards
Any updates on being able to purchase this again? I know a couple people that are looking at getting this.
Hello,

Unfortunately we do not have any news, as soon as we do, we will let potential customers know. Thank you.
(07-20-2021, 01:28 PM)admin Wrote: Hello,

Unfortunately we do not have any news, as soon as we do, we will let potential customers know. Thank you.

Will you be tagging those of us whom are waiting to purchase? How will we know? 

Signed,
Eagerly and Semi-patiently waiting. 
Big Grin