This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gtnxi installed , not showing it
hi

i have installed the trainer and another one  and bought justflight pa28 arrow and configured  avonics and setting.   but running msfs , i still see old default pa28 gauge , no digital display at all

please help

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello,

For the TDS GTNXi to run in VC integrated mode in the JF Pipers, you must perform the change from the radio stack to TDS GTNXi from within the virtual tablet located on the copilot's side, please cycle within the Aircraft Options section.

Good luck!
(11-21-2022, 10:16 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

For the TDS GTNXi to run in VC integrated mode in the JF Pipers, you must perform the change from the radio stack to TDS GTNXi from within the virtual tablet located on the copilot's side, please cycle within the Aircraft Options section.

Good luck!

You saved my whole day    its done  many many thanks  Big Grin
Great to hear that, please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!
Sorry for another same problem that i can not see tds gtn xi with flysinware  cessna 414 .  checked efb but no sellecter for gps there.  i have used gtn xi with 414 but today suddenly disappeared.  what  should i do??
Hello William,

The FSW C414 has the TDS GTNXi as a livery, you must select the livery called GTN750Xi and the TDS GTNXi will show up.
(12-09-2022, 09:01 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello William,

The FSW C414 has the TDS GTNXi as a livery, you must select the livery called GTN750Xi and the TDS GTNXi will show up.

its also done  i never expected that livery title may decide to bring which one...  thank you very much for your help   i may suggest that you put how to bring gps mode on manual or homepage in very big and red letters.  Rolleyes
Hello,

Thank you for the advice, since this is a FSW C414 design decision/option and not TDS GTNXi, it is described in the FSW C414 manual!
Please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!