This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Screen
Question 
I just installed the TDSsim software and when I ran the program all I get is a blank screen..

Thanks in advance.
Paul

Attached Files
.txt   TDSGPSManager.txt (Size: 132 bytes / Downloads: 6)
.txt   TDSGTNXiExeLog.txt (Size: 142 bytes / Downloads: 6)
Hello Paul,

Sorry that you are having problems with the TDS GTNXi, we are here to help.

Unfortunately the log files do not indicate any problems with the software. Did you get any error messages when installing the TDS GTNXi?
Before going a different path on troubleshooting the issue, can you please delete this file:
C:\ProgramData\TDS\Common\TDSGTNXiFlightSim.dat
Then reinstall the TDS GTNXi Flight Sim from the TDS GPS Manager.

Please let us know if it solves the problem.
Do not worry, we will get the problem solved, we always do!
I deleted the TDSGTNXflightSim.dat. and DAt didnt help.

Rebooting my machine. that didnt help either...

Checked my virus program. there was a file in quarentine and I made a exception for it.... didnt help.

Trying other things..
nothing works.

uninstalled trainer and reinstalled.

rebooted computer

turned off bandicam
Ate pasta for dinner

Trainer is working by itself.

Tried every thing people have tried on this Forum

Successful install messages.

Downloaded and installed latest TDS Manager.

black screen every thing I try.
Ok,  I tried disabling my Antivirus and reinstalled it.    and It worked.   But
when I turned on my antivirus again it was a black screen again when I ran the program.

I disabled the antivirus again.....hit the reinstall and tried it again.   The Programed worked.

I turned back on the virus program without exiting the program and it appears to be working.  However

Im afraid if I exit the program It will not work until I disable the virus program.  Reinstall in the Manager. 

I think I have excluded all the things I need to exclude for it to work but there must be something else...

I have AVG antivirus program if that helps

Paul
Hello Paul,

We have sent you a PM regarding the problem. Please let us know if you have received it and we will continue communication there. Thank you.
Hello,

We have released version 1.0.0.2 of the TDS GTNXi Flight Sim, it includes the first attempt at fixing antivirus warnings, can you please re download from the GPS Manager and reinstall. Please let us know if it works.
Im still having the problem with the Black screen on start up.   There has been 2 updates but so far nothing works.

the only thing that does works is to disable the Virus Program AVG, then start the TDS GTNxi program.  then immediately turn back on the AVG software. 

Hope your guys can find a solution soon.

Ptyler687
Hello,

Did you install the latest version 1.0.0.5 of the TDS GTNXi? It should have all antivirus problems solved.
(07-12-2021, 10:57 AM)admin Wrote: Hello,

Did you install the latest version 1.0.0.5 of the TDS GTNXi? It should have all antivirus problems solved.

Yes, didn't help.   Only way so far as I previously mentioned. 
Paul