This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Does anyone know how to get Carenado integration working?
(03-01-2022, 08:20 PM)bpieke Wrote: Carenado just gave me the OK to share my C337 mod:

Drop into Community folder.

Try it and let me know! Disable the C337 PMS mod if active!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kg5utwcodoq9p6...r.zip?dl=0

maybe also flightsim.to  ?
Hi Bert,

I am having success with your mod showing up in the C337 so thank you for that. I have all mods including the PMS mods removed from the community folder. I have the tds-gtnxi-guage folder, your C337 mod folder and Longinqua's Seneca folder. The issue I am having is the GTN screen in the Seneca is blank with his Seneca mod. I have discovered that on the Carenado Ipad in the C337 on the second page it shows the GTN as 'installed' on the checkbox at the bottom right and initially it is off, when click the on upper checkbox the bezel appears and the GTN shows up. In the Seneca on the Ipad it only shows as 'no installed' and the installed box is not clickable. When I go from off to on to turn on the bezel it appears but the screen is blank. I wonder if this is the same issue you are having with the Ovation as the same occurs for me there albeit there is no mod that should be displaying it. When you did your mod was there a specific command or code that indicated to the aircraft that the GPS was installed? Of course, if I put the PMS GTN in the community folder it shows as installed but then it will only display the PMS version on the integrated screen.

Longinqua has this working in his Seneca and even sent me the exact folder he was using and still the blank screen. I have deleted and reinstalled the Seneca from the marketplace with the same result. I will find out from him tomorrow if his Ipad shows installed and then try to figure out why it is not working for me with the exact same files that are working for him.

We may figure this out yet!

Dan
(03-02-2022, 06:52 AM)Skidroq Wrote: Hi Bert,

I am having success with your mod showing up in the C337 so thank you for that. I have all mods including the PMS mods removed from the community folder. I have the tds-gtnxi-guage folder, your C337 mod folder and Longinqua's Seneca folder.
Dan

I do not own the Seneca, so am going to be of no help.. sorry!
V2 of the C337 integration mod, with improved HSI CDI needle logic:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lajaja0jyl3m8t...2.zip?dl=0
Thanks Bert! Smile
Scott