TDS Sim Software Forums

Full Version: Does anyone know how to get Carenado integration working?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
While we can wait for Carenado to offer full integration , like JustFlight has done.. maybe there are folks out there who have the technical skills to move ahead on this..

In the past, I have successfully modified Carenado aircraft in FSX and P3D, and am now stuck with the MSFS challenges..

The C337 was surprisingly straightforward, but the Seminole is more difficult, and the Mooney has me stumped.

If any one would like to give me a hand, please contact me and we can chat.. Cool

Bert
(02-26-2022, 08:04 AM)bpieke Wrote: [ -> ]While we can wait for Carenado to offer full integration , like JustFlight has done.. maybe there are folks out there who have the technical skills to move ahead on this..

In the past, I have successfully modified Carenado aircraft in FSX and P3D, and am now stuck with the MSFS challenges..

The C337 was surprisingly straightforward, but the Seminole is more difficult, and the Mooney has me stumped.

If any one would like to give me a hand, please contact me and we can chat.. Cool

Bert
Hi Bert, I don't have the technical know how to help you, but I'll be will to test any thing you need help with. Right now I'm going to be testing a test gauge to try to resolve the lag issue I'm having. Hoping for something positive.

Were you able to get the gauge integrated like the Turbo Arrow into the Carenado 337? I don't have that aircraft but am planning to get it soon. Please tell me how if you can. Thanks Smile
(02-26-2022, 05:58 PM)flya150 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-26-2022, 08:04 AM)bpieke Wrote: [ -> ]While we can wait for Carenado to offer full integration , like JustFlight has done.. maybe there are folks out there who have the technical skills to move ahead on this..

Bert
Hi Bert, I don't have the technical know how to help you, but I'll be will to test any thing you need help with. Right now I'm going to be testing a test gauge to try to resolve the lag issue I'm having. Hoping for something positive.

Were you able to get the gauge integrated like the Turbo Arrow into the Carenado 337? I don't have that aircraft but am planning to get it soon. Please tell me how if you can. Thanks Smile

For some reason, I was able to get the C337 to work... but not the others.  I wish I could offer you something to test, but I actually need the technical help..  Undecided
No worries Bert, Hopefully we get updates on Carenado's fleet to support the integration.
Hi. I might be able to help. I've only done a little bit with the SDK, but I want to do more. I work as a software tester, and write code, so might be able to help figure out what's going wrong.

I have the C337 and the Mooney. Is there a version available to use for the C337? I've just bought GTNXi so would like to try it in that cockpit.
(02-27-2022, 12:33 PM)square-flux Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. I might be able to help. I've only done a little bit with the SDK, but I want to do more. I work as a software tester, and write code, so might be able to help figure out what's going wrong.

I have the C337 and the Mooney. Is there a version available to use for the C337? I've just bought GTNXi so would like to try it in that cockpit.

Sent you a PM.
Carenado just gave me the OK to share my current C337 mod, so if anyone would like to try it.. get hold of me.
Excellent!
Do you know if Carenado are going to official support the GTNXi?
I would buy their products if they offered support for the GTNXi.

Oh wait... You can only buy Carenado from the in-game store?
So the products are encrypted and can't be modded (much) by the community??
If that's the case then no thanks Carenado.
The best way to ensure that you will get a TDS GTNXi VC Integration into Carenado products is to ask this from Carenado, we are more than willing to assist them in the integration and of course offer them the SDK.
Carenado just gave me the OK to share my C337 mod:

Drop into Community folder.

Try it and let me know! Disable the C337 PMS mod if active!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lajaja0jyl3m8t...2.zip?dl=0
Pages: 1 2