This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Installation Error
The Gear\AppData\Local\Temp\ddb0d76e-44af-4894-83a3-288eb997270f.gtim file does not exist.

What does this mean?
Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems installing the software. In order to assist you, we need more information. Which part of the installation is causing this issue, which program? Can you please post a screenshot.

You need to make sure that you have enough space on the hard drive to extract the program files (during installation) as well as space on the destination drive. Another suggestion would be to temporarily turn off the antivirus so it would not interfere with the installation routines.

Please let us know how it goes.
Hello, please refer to this link for a solution:
http://forum.tdssim.com/thread-156.html
The link didn't help. I have more than enough space on my hard drive for both extraction and installation. The error happens when I'm installing the off-line trainer. I do not know howe to post screenshots. How do I request a refund?
Are you willing to work with us at the moment for a solution to your problem?
(02-25-2022, 07:03 PM)admin Wrote: Are you willing to work with us at the moment for a solution to your problem?

For now, yes.
Ok, thank you, at this point, we would like to ask if you are ok with using Discord or a different communication method so we can speed up the communication time in order to resolve the issue?

Thank you.
(02-25-2022, 07:57 PM)admin Wrote: Ok, thank you, at this point, we would like to ask if you are ok with using Discord or a different communication method so we can speed up the communication time in order to resolve the issue?

Thank you.

I am willing to go on Discord. Please send me a link.
Thank you, here is our Discord channel link:

https://discord.gg/NupgPCUgsH
whammo11224,

We seem to have a fix for this, other customers have confirmed it. Can you please send us a PM with your email address and we will send it to you?