This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TDS GTNXi Black Screen/Missing Community files
(02-06-2024, 09:43 AM)administrateurPropriétaire2 Wrote: Hello,

Thank you for letting us know, can you please show us a screenshot from within MSFS of the Just Flight Pipers showing the black screen?
In addition, please confirm the presence of the WASM gauge in the MSFS Community folder: tds-gtnxi-gauge

Are you running Honeycomb hardware? What is the status of the avionics bus switch?

Which version of the TDS GTNXi do you have installed?

Hello, I don't use honeycomb, the version of TDS GTNXI is 1.0.3.9.
I have the file . wasm in the following path: E:\user\Community\TDS-GTNXi-Gauge\Gauge
the avionics switch is on

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thank you, did the TDS GTNXi function as a VC integrated solution in the past?
No, that’s why I tried multiple times to install the program but without success.

I looked at each of the solutions proposed on your forum,
I have windows defender , no files are under quarantine.
I even tried to put the files(planes/tds folders) in the exclusion zone but still no sign of success.

I had the game by steam, the game is on another local disk (D: ) I don’t know if the problem could come from there. I don’t think so.

I also checker garmin aviation trainers, download and update from version manager. I tried to download them all to see if a problem could come from there, all the downloadable versions seem to work, the demo mode works.
In this case, let's look into this problem form a logical point of view.
Most likely the path change could have caused issues. Did you have MSFS ever purchased from the Windows Store?

Please start the TDS GTNXi from the desktop shortcut, then click on the GTN750XI button, does the screen light up?
(02-06-2024, 08:54 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: In this case, let's look into this problem form a logical point of view.
Most likely the path change could have caused issues. Did you have MSFS ever purchased from the Windows Store?

Please start the TDS GTNXi from the desktop shortcut, then click on the GTN750XI button, does the screen light up?

It turns on correctly but I have a TAWS and GPWS problem failure message.

No sorry about that but i have only buying MSFS from steam, never from microsoft store.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello,

Thank you. With the TDS GTNXi closed, please navigate here and delete the TDSGTN.ini file:
C:\ProgramData\TDS\GTNXi\FlightSimEXE

Then start the TDS GTNXi again with MSFS closed and let us know if you still have the TAWS error message.

After doing this, please start MSFS and let us know if you still have the black screen display. if you do, please close MSFS and the TDS GTNXi and send us all TDS logs from MyDocuments via email:
support@tdssim.com
I just purchased this TDS software and I am not able to get it to work with the Milviz 310R or the BlackSquare Analog Baron. I haven't tried in any other aircraft. I just get blank screens in the cockpit. The software seemed to have downloaded properly and i turned antivirus software off whilst doing so. The TDS GTNXi Flight Sim program shows that it is connected to the simulator in green letters, but I have blank screens. Honeycomb products, avionics switch is ON in both the hardware and within MSFS so that is not the issue. The Garmin trainer works fine. Please help!
(02-18-2024, 11:24 PM)ssschirr87 Wrote: I just purchased this TDS software and I am not able to get it to work with the Milviz 310R or the BlackSquare Analog Baron. I haven't tried in any other aircraft. I just get blank screens in the cockpit. The software seemed to have downloaded properly and i turned antivirus software off whilst doing so. The TDS GTNXi Flight Sim program shows that it is connected to the simulator in green letters, but I have blank screens. Honeycomb products, avionics switch is ON in both the hardware and within MSFS so that is not the issue. The Garmin trainer works fine. Please help!

Hello,

We have replied via email.