This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JustFlight PA-38 Tomahawk with TDS GTNXi Support!
The JustFlight PA-38 Tomahawk has been released for MSFS and features the TDS GTNXi for both the GTN750Xi and GTN650Xi in the Virtual Cockpit!
The TDS GTNXi Pro transforms the JustFlight PA-38 Tomahawk by adding the modern GPS navigator feel to a very complex aircraft created for MSFS.

Do not miss out the TDS GTNXi Pro, which offers a fully updateable Navigation Database from Navigraph as well as worldwide Navigraph Charts!

More information and to purchase the JustFlight PA-38 Tomahawk can be found here:
https://www.justflight.com/product/pa38-...-simulator

The TDS GTNXi Pro for MSFS can be purchased from the TDS Sim Software website:
https://tdssim.com/

[Image: jfpa38.jpg]
My GTN XI is not showing up in the Tomahawk but it does in other aircraft.
Hello,

Have you selected the TDS GTNXI from within the JF Tomahawk virtual tablet (EFB) located on the right side of the cockpit?
I tried but it does not appear in the tablet.

The GNS 530 is the only option there is.
(Yesterday, 03:20 AM)Howie Wrote: I tried but it does not appear in the tablet.

The GNS 530 is the only option there is.

Hello,

Is this problem related to the Just Flight PA-38 Tomahawk?
If so, which version of the Tomahawk do you have installed?

Does the TDS GTNXi Pro appear in the tablet of other add-on aircraft?