This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 white screens in C310
Hi guys,

Got the TDS 750 since yesterday as a replacement test for the PMS. In the C414 everything was fine, but in the C310 i only have 2 white screens. What I tried so far:
  • Deleted and reinstalled Blackbird/Milviz C310
  • Deleted and reinstalled Garmin Trainer and TDS Flightsim Software 2 times
  • Made every EXE run as admin
  • Turned of Windows Defender
I read somewhere in a thread from 2023, that there was a problem with the 310 and you had to delete the PMS Version, but that is not acceptable. I was hoping any incompatibility between the two should be cleared by any updates of the developers. 

Anyone having an idea, what’s the root cause for this problem?

Thanx for any hints!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello,

Have you installed the PMS 750 WTT mod for the Milviz C310?

If so, then that mod replaces the panel.cfg of the C310 with its own version which completely disabled the TDS GTNXi, resulting in white screens. We agree that this is not acceptable and we do not provide panel.cfg files which disable other avionics, only to put the strain of tech support on the other developer, while the cause of the issue is the panel.cfg file.

We would like to stress this again, this is not a TDS GTNXi issue and we are not causing such problems.

To help you in the matter, please make sure to temporarily remove the WTT Milviz C310 mod and let us know how it goes.
First of all, thank you helping out quickly.

What I didn’t know, is that the PMS Version is still working without the WTT Mod! I just dropped it out of the community folder and here both 750s do their job fine.

That clears up the problem with the cfg file and what it actually does.

Thank you! Smile
Hello,

We are glad to hear this, please enjoy the TDS GTNXi Pro!