This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cessna 310R Bendix King Autopilot not lit
I too have the Honeycomb, no key presses were reassigned between the time I installed the TDS this was only an issue after having the WTT 430, PMS50, and TDS installed all at once. I removed the WTT 430, and the PMS50 due to not being able to press icons on the touch screen and now the avionics are totally blank after that. I decided to reinstall all of flight sim and will install only TDS avionics to see if it solves any issues.

EDIT: As much as I always hate seeing this solution - I reinstalled the whole sim and added just the TDS 750 and everything works properly in the 310 and other aircraft. I did need to disable the WTT 430 that is now "offical" after SU11. Otherwise everything operates normally (if not better, first ever full reinstall since release)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cessna 310R Bendix King Autopilot not lit - by Jetliner - 11-27-2022, 10:19 PM