This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ORIGIN AND DESTINATION ENTRY FOR FLIGHT PLANS
(03-22-2022, 02:20 AM)McCloud9 Wrote: Thank you for your help and please disregard my previous reply below, finally, I was able to find the trainers, in the start menu under gamin, so now I see where all the information is, thank you for your help!!!

=======previous reply
Thank you for your help! Maybe I have installed something wrong,  because I have been trying to find them manual you indicated that is "real world GTNXi Pilot's Guide version 20.20 which is found in your installation, inside the Aviation Trainers, Resources tab!" and I am not having any luck.  Probably just operator error as was my 1st question. I have only found the 28 page manual and have been through it. I have looked through all of the file folders in the TDS program located in Programdata folder. Such as the one located in the folder here TDS\GTNXi\FlightSimEXE.  I did find trainer setup programs so I probably need to run one of those if not more. I put a screenshot of them and attached it to this.  Thank you for your help.  Sorry for being so inept with this!

Update: Since finding this, I need to add, that I have tried running the garmin updater numerous times because it says there is an update available, but it just runs and runs never getting anywhere. I made sure I shut off my antivirus scanning software prior to running the updater. I have attached a screenshot.  Also I do not know if I need to install any of the other items in the list in the software.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: ORIGIN AND DESTINATION ENTRY FOR FLIGHT PLANS - by McCloud9 - 03-22-2022, 04:36 AM