This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ORIGIN AND DESTINATION ENTRY FOR FLIGHT PLANS
(03-21-2022, 03:27 PM)McCloud9 Wrote: Why does the GTNXi always default to Waypoint or add a waypoint instead of starting at Origin first so I can enter the airport taking off from, then destination so I can add where I am flying to, THEN add waypoints?

Don

You already got a reply earlier, but let me just add the following.... This GTN operates like the real unit.
Try selecting (clicking on) an airport on the map, and push the Direct-to button.  Activate and you have a flightplan from your current position to your destination.  Then add an intermediate waypoint by clicking on the map and dragging (rubberbanding) the magenta flight plan line..  Pretty soon, your "old way" of doing things will be forgotten Smile

Bert

Messages In This Thread
RE: ORIGIN AND DESTINATION ENTRY FOR FLIGHT PLANS - by bpieke - 03-24-2022, 01:20 AM