This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to run in stand alone mode?
(02-27-2022, 10:53 AM)Jonit Wrote:
(02-24-2022, 08:22 PM)admin Wrote: Hello, while it would be a performance issue to display the same GTNXi into more than one window at the same time, we can certainly consider an interface option that would allow customers to switch between the two.

Yes please make it possible to switch between TDS GTNxi VC and standalone.

When i fly, i switch between VR and flatscreen mode a different stages of flight, so it would be very nice to set up the flight plan in TDS GTN xi standalone and then when ready to fly, switch to VR mode and then the TDS GTNxi VC, and vice versa when i switch back to flatscreen mode.

This can be done as the admin said by moving the folder " tds-gtnxi_gauge" out of your community folder. I use MSFS Addons Linker to turn things off and on. So if you were to place the folder into the the directory you setup with the linker you will have the ability to turn it on or off.
Scott

Messages In This Thread
RE: how to run in stand alone mode? - by Jonit - 02-27-2022, 10:53 AM
RE: how to run in stand alone mode? - by flya150 - 02-27-2022, 05:50 PM