This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No GTN750 in JustFlight's Pipers
I've purchased the TDS GTN750Xi yesterday, but I can't get it displayed inside the JustFlight Piper cockpit - which it should, as far as I understood (despite proper installation - a GTN750Xi can be seen as popup). There's no option on the "iPad" to select the TDS GTN750Xi... What am I doping wrong?

Andrew.
Hello Andrew,
We have just released version 1.0.1.2 of the TDS GTNXi which should solve the last problem with the black screen inside VC Integrated aircraft. Most likely the cause is a dual installation of MSFS Steam/MSFS Beta that is causing some confusion. Can you please update to the latest from the TDS GPS Manager?
P.S.: For the fix to work, please download the latest TDS GPS Manager version 1.0.0.7 from the My Account section of the website.
(02-23-2022, 01:46 PM)AceGo Wrote: I've purchased the TDS GTN750Xi yesterday, but I can't get it displayed inside the JustFlight Piper cockpit - which it should, as far as I understood (despite proper installation - a GTN750Xi can be seen as popup). There's no option on the "iPad" to select the TDS GTN750Xi... What am I doping wrong?

Andrew.

Have you downloaded the latest update from just flight?
Huh
I downloaded the latest version of the TDS GPS Manager, updated the TDS GTNXi to version 1.0.1.2 just now. And - voilà - it works: I can choose the GTN750Xi in the "iPad", and it works like a charm! Thanks!

By the way: Will the Carenado Mooney be included to the list of compatible airplanes?

Andrew.
Same issue here with the ARROW III.
I bought and installed GTNXi with GPS Manager 1.0.0.7 and 1.0.1.2 for the TDS GTNXi.
I installed justflight (0.10.2) latest update, but when cycling the options on the EFB, the GTN is never offered. In just flight manual it is written that the option is only present if the GTN is  detected.
I already tried uninstalling the piper and re installing it, no Joy.
I  tried having the GTN software started or not started prior to launching MSFS but still no idea why I cannot see it.
Any help appreciated.

Best regards.

Charles MOULIN

Just to clarify,
In order to use the GTN integrated version, I am supposed to run the TDS GTNXi app prior to starting Fs2020. Is that correct ?
@tango4: I had to learn that the GTN750Xi is only offered in the EFB if the standalone exe is not running! Also, I removed all other Garmin mods which I had installed before in the Comunity folder. Especially the PMS50 gns530 and PMS50 GTN750. Also, I deleted the Garmin G1000NXi mod from WorkingTitle (free mod from the Sim's Marketplace) - I deleted it from within the MSFS sim, via Profile/Content Manager.

Maybe you can try this as well!

Andrew.
Hello Charles,

There are two items:

Can you confirm the presence of our WASM gauge form the MSFS Community folder:
Community\tds-gtnxi-gauge
No, you do not need to run the TDS GTNXi app prior to starting MSFS 2020
(02-23-2022, 07:43 PM)admin Wrote: Hello Charles,

There are two items:

Can you confirm the presence of our WASM gauge form the MSFS Community folder:
Community\tds-gtnxi-gauge

No, there is not this folder in my community folder.
For info, I am using a custom community folder, that might be the explanation ?

when making a folder search, I can find a folder named TDS-GTNXi-Gaude insaide the FS2020folder\localstate\packages for info.

Just to clarify a few things.
I have the Microsoft Store version, but installed in a custom path.
For me it is E:\FS2020\Community