This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Square King Air and 750gtnxi
I can't get the GTN 750XI to show up in the Black Square King Air. I've tried the switch in the cockpit but all I have is a blank screen. Any suggestions, thanks guys!
Hello,

Does the TDS GTNXi work in other VC integrated aircraft
Additionally, does the TDS GTNXi function as a standalone with MSFS closed, provided that you start it form the desktop shortcut?

Do you have the avionics switch turned off, perhaps from a hardware switch? Sometimes Honeycomb hardware have such settings.
(03-18-2023, 09:57 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

Does the TDS GTNXi work in other VC integrated aircraft
Additionally, does the TDS GTNXi function as a standalone with MSFS closed, provided that you start it form the desktop shortcut?

Do you have the avionics switch turned off, perhaps from a hardware switch? Sometimes Honeycomb hardware have such settings.

I have a Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo and have tried your suggestions and it doesn't seem to be a switch problem. The two planes I have that work with the TDS are the Carenado PC-12 and the Analog King Air. Both the GTN 750 and 650 are blank. I also tried it with MSFS shut down and both displays are blank! The 650 shows a bezel but the 750 is just a blank with no bezel. Is there anything else I could try?
Hello,

This could be an installation issue of the aircraft add-on. Can you please show us a screenshot of the exact problem?
(03-21-2023, 01:10 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

This could be an installation issue of the aircraft add-on. Can you please show us a screenshot of the exact problem?

I was wondering if there was an installation problem with TDS GTNxi. I did a full format and reinstalled everything.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello,

Such issues should not happen, what are your full system specs, including video card? Are you running FRAPS?

Can you please email us the the log file from My Documents called: TDSGTNXiExeLog.txt

support@tdssim.com
(03-21-2023, 06:37 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

Such issues should not happen, what are your full system specs, including video card? Are you running FRAPS?

Can you please email us the the log file from My Documents called: TDSGTNXiExeLog.txt

support@tdssim.com

Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core Processor, 3701 Mhz, 12 Core(s), 24 Logical Processor(s)
System Model B550 AORUS ELITE 
(RAM) 64.0 GB
Zotac NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB Twin Edge
Windows 11 Home

I'm not running FRAPS.

Attached Files
.txt   TDSGTNXiExeLog.txt (Size: 289 bytes / Downloads: 3)
Hello,

Can you please try reinstalling the video card drivers and the TDS GTNXi Flight Sim V1.0.2.4?
(03-22-2023, 11:54 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

Can you please try reinstalling the video card drivers and the TDS GTNXi Flight Sim V1.0.2.4?

That fixed it and also the screen is no longer blank the planes. Thanks for the help!
We are glad to hear this, please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!