This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are flitplans Saved
So a scrolled through my Garmin and TDS folders, and Users app folder and darned if I can see where my flight plans are stored.

I thought since I have a collection of plans I could just drop them in and the catalogue might recognize them.

Bryan
Hello Bryan,

Flight plans are saved inside the flash memory of the GTNXi, they are not accessible to us in readable format. We will consider looking into other possibilities for the future.
(03-13-2023, 01:10 AM)fltsimguy Wrote: So a scrolled through my Garmin and TDS folders, and Users app folder and darned if I can see where my flight plans are stored.

I thought since I have a collection of plans I could just drop them in and the catalogue might recognize them.

Bryan

I couldn't find them either, but the admin response above tells me why. But why is it featured in the manual ??
Hello,

In the manual we describe how to import flight plans which have been created by other software, such as SimBrief/LittleNavMap. This is certainly possible.
What are you trying to achieve?