This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTN key alignment
I have to click down and to the right of any on-screen button.
I have the same issue. On the qwerty keyboard, I find the "P" especially troublesome. No matter where I click, it goes to "O". I resolved the difficulty by changing over the ABC keyboard where I find that doesn't happen.
Every button is out of whack; not just text.
Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are having display problems, we are here to help. Even though these problems are extremely rare, we are committed to finding a solution.
For this problem, it is best that we use email, can you please email us at support@tdssim.com ?
We would need to know if you have more the one monitor installed, even small ones such as touchscreens? We are interested what your main monitor's resolution is, as well as subsequent smaller monitors.

Thank you.
(06-25-2022, 10:55 PM)admin Wrote: Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are having display problems, we are here to help. Even though these problems are extremely rare, we are committed to finding a solution.
For this problem, it is best that we use email, can you please email us at support@tdssim.com ?
We would need to know if you have more the one monitor installed, even small ones such as touchscreens? We are interested what your main monitor's resolution is, as well as subsequent smaller monitors.

Thank you.

Sent about six-hours ago.
Thank you for your help!

We have fixed the problem and the bug fix will be included starting with TDS GTNXi version 1.0.1.9