This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTN Test page
Currently, the user must use the (L:TDSGTNXI_InstrumentPanelSelfTest, bool) variable to set the needles and flags on the HSI for the test page check to work correctly.

However, I use the TDS variables for the flags and for the needles, so I should expect that the GTN would set these variables correctly when on the test page, and the user would not have to code for this..

Is there a plan to change this behavior?
Bert,

This is not entirely correct, we set as many variables that the MSFS SDK lets us set, for example for a an HSI, we set almost all variables automatically.
(04-04-2022, 09:46 PM)admin Wrote: Bert,

This is not entirely correct, we set as many variables that the MSFS SDK lets us set, for example for a an HSI, we set almost all variables automatically.

OK... I cannot get the TO-flag to show, even though I use the TDS variable for the HSI display..

How is this supposed to work?
Bert,

I have answered this via email.