This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bug GTNXI no screen
Photo 
salut ,
j'avais pas utilisé Flight simulator2020 depuis un petit moment, j'ai mis a jour le GPS GTNXI
pour mon avion le chancelor 414 ...
le probleme c'est que maintenant,l'ecran du GPS ne s'allume pas !!
j'ai tenté plusieurs ré-installation , sans succes !
les boutons du gps semblent réagir , mais l'ecran reste desesperement noir !

autre chose etrange , si je compare la version affiché par l'installateur et le fichier Json généré , les versions ne sembles pas correspondre !

------------Translate -----------

hi ,
i haven't used Flight simulator2020 for a while, i updated the GTNXI GPS
for my chancelor 414 ...
the problem is that now, the screen of the GPS does not light!
I have tried several re-installations, without success!
the gps buttons seem to react, but the screen remains hopelessly black!

Another strange thing, if I compare the version displayed by the installer and the Json file generated, the versions do not seem to correspond!

here's what I see on the plane:
[Image: TDS_bug 1_36_2_0.png]

and here's the strange thing about the json:

[Image: TDS_bug 1_36_2_0---2.png]

in any case, at home, the GPS no longer works!

on start-up, a first whistling sound, then a red LED, a second whistling sound, then nothing.

ps: Flight Simulator is available version : 1.36.2.0  (Steam )

ps :  Windows 11 , RTX3080 , 32go Ram
Photo 
I've found the problem
the GPS doesn't work with some Chancellor 414 aircraft liveries

[Image: livree.png]

Now, with the first livery, it works!

[Image: image.png]
Hello,

The JSON file of the gauges displays the correct version of the WASM file, which is different from the main TDS GTNXi version number, so that is not an issue.

In regards to the black screens with some liveries, do you have any other aircraft add-ons which have TDS GTNXi support so you can run the same test?
If those aircraft work fine, then this could be a bad C414 install or some add-ons could interfere with it.
(03-24-2024, 11:15 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

The JSON file of the gauges displays the correct version of the WASM file, which is different from the main TDS GTNXi version number, so that is not an issue.

In regards to the black screens with some liveries, do you have any other aircraft add-ons which have TDS GTNXi support so you can run the same test?
If those aircraft work fine, then this could be a bad C414 install or some add-ons could interfere with it.

OK, I'll redo the installation of the plane, thank you, I'll keep you posted.  Smile
ok, there's actually a conflict with one of my addons an airport scene I made ...
it's weird, because it doesn't have much to do with a GPS LOL

Thanks anyway, I finally managed to start the GPS.
We are glad to hear this, please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!
(03-25-2024, 11:08 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: We are glad to hear this, please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!

well, bad news, the GPS doesn't turn on, and on rare occasions it does!
I thought it was an addon, I removed everything, same problem, I thought it was the aircraft livery.
it has started some times, but in fact it is not related either to the aerodrome that I add, or to the livery

simply, I suspect that it is related to the protection of the addon ...
I launch it, it rings, yellow led, then the led go to red, it rings again, then nothing more
the screen remains black!  

a few rare times, it has turned on, yesterday I was able to use it ... but today again the same problem

black screen again!

note that I have been using this GPS for quite some time, and that it worked very well,... before ...

(copy URL in Browser )

Look this : http://michel.dobro.free.fr/Discord/GPS_TDS/bug_TDS.webm

on Cesnna Chancellor 414 freshly re-installed from the Flight Simulator 2020 Store

FS2020  v 1.36.2.0
Windows 11  23h2 build 22631.3296
Proc : 12th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-12700KF   3.60 GHz
GPU : RTX3080 Vram 10 go
Ram 32 go
well, the problem may come from AVAST!! the anti virus program
I suppose that it blocks the Verification of the protection of your Addon!

when I deactivate it, the GPS lights up  !!

to be confirmed .....

[Image: bug_gps_raison.png]
Hello,

Which antivirus are you using?

Have you set up the antivirus exclusions, as stated in the TDS GTNXi manual?
my anti-virus is Avast .... 400 million users worldwide
https://www.avast.com/fr-fr/index#pc

"Have you set up the antivirus exclusions, as stated in the TDS GTNXi manual? "
LOL no ... but now that I know who's responsible, I know what I have to do

I hope this thread will be useful to others ...

Think about your ANti VIrus!