This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTNXi not responsive in VR
Hi,

I just purchased the TDS GTNXi pro and I have a major issue with it. When I click on one of the screen soft buttons, I wait a few seconds (up to 5) to get the "click" sound confirming I clicked on it and the action corresponding to this click takes 10 to 30 seconds (no kidding !). I run MSFS 2020 with many add-ons, so I loaded it with no add-on but the problem remained the same.

Finally I tried to switch to the monitor (I normally use VR with OpenXR) and the behavior of the GTNXi was good this time : instant click sound and function execution when I click on a soft button. Back to VR mode and the problem is back, so this is really Virtual Reality which is a problem for the GTNXi.

I tried with two planes : the BlackSquare TBM 850 and the A2A Comanche 250. Same problem, so it is not related to the plane the GTNXi is installed in.

Can you help ?

Regards

Franck
Hello Franck,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems with the TDS GTNXi Pro, we are here to help.

There are two items that you can try:

Please look into the manual for the performance improvements section and apply the antivirus exclusions, exactly as stated in the manual.
The second item to try is to disable TurboMode in OpenXR.

If you still encounter issues, we strongly recommend coming to our #community-support in Discord

https://discord.gg/NupgPCUgsH

Best regards.
Hi,

Your suggestions did the trick. GTNXi is working like a charm now.

Thanks so much.

Franck
Hello Franck,

We are glad to hear this, please enjoy the TDS GTNXi Pro!