This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TDS GTNXi not showing in King Air
Hi, I purchased the TDS GTNXi resently and have been flighing with the Black Square C208 without issues. I also have the Black Square King Air but when I load it it loads without the GTNXi. The C208 loads automatically without me having to do anything at all, so I was thinking maybe there is something I need to activate to get it to load in the King Air. I've don searches but don't seem to find any definitive answer to the issue. Would appreciate any help. Thanks.
Hello,

The Black Square aircraft have a GPS selection on the copilot's side of the panel, to the right of the yoke:COMM 1 and you can get to choose between GTN 750, GNS 530W and CTL-22, right by the pressure static gauge. It may be a good idea to hide the copilot's yoke.

This is described in the Black Square manual, look for the radio selection.

Please let us know how it goes and enjoy the TDS GTNXi!
Hello, thanks for the very prompt reply and instructions on how to activate TDS GTNXi in the King Air, It's all working absolutely fine now since following you instructions. Thanks again for your help.
Hello,

We are glad to hear this, please enjoy the TDS GTNXi Pro!