This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Download issues
I have just purchased Pro Upgrade for TDS GTNXi MSFS. From My Account I cannot download the latest version of TDS Download Manager and therefore cannot install my new software. Any suggestions?
Hello,

We are looking into this, can you please send us an email at: support@tdssim.com with a picture of the My Account section?
(02-29-2024, 04:28 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

We are looking into this, can you please send us an email at: support@tdssim.com with a picture of the My Account section?

Same thing here. Unable to download and install. Old version does not seem to do anything.

Ron
See attached

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-29-2024, 04:33 PM)ron.lefebvre@hotmail.com Wrote:

Same thing here. Unable to download and install. Old version does not seem to do anything.

Ron

Hello Ron,

Is this a new purchase of a Pro Upgrade? If so, can you please login to the website once more and attempt to download?
If you still have issues, please email us a screenshot of the problem at: support@tdssim.com

Not to worry, we will quickly resolve this.
(02-29-2024, 04:44 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote:
(02-29-2024, 04:33 PM)ron.lefebvre@hotmail.com Wrote:

Ron
This is for the upgrade. Download now works. Says version 1.1.0.0 installed in the trainer but the pro upgrade is not installed

Ron

Hello Ron,

Is this a new purchase of a Pro Upgrade? If so, can you please login to the website once more and attempt to download?
If you still have issues, please email us a screenshot of the problem at: support@tdssim.com

Not to worry, we will quickly resolve this.
Hello Ron,

Can you please send us an email at:

support@tdssim.com

Please specify the version of the TDS GPS Manager used, show us a screenshot of it, then of the base TDS GTNXi interface. Not to worry, we will resolve the problem.
Download works now. All good. Thanks.
(02-29-2024, 05:12 PM)LessThanZero128 Wrote: Download works now. All good. Thanks.

Thank you for letting us know, this has been a small glitch in our server which we have resolved.

Please enjoy the TDS GTNXi Pro!
All good now. Dont  really know why.

I just re installed for a 3rd time and it loaded.

Thanks
Ron

I do have a question. Will the software automatically pick up navigraph charts and info over the old system.

What happens if I let my navigraph subscription lapse. Will it automatically revert to the old system.

How does this work really.

Answered my own question by looking at the desktop trainer Navigraph chart section.

Dough...

Ron