This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTX750nxi and Carenado 182 II RG
(03-01-2024, 12:18 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Thank you, can you please follow our instructions from above about removing the other GTN GPS and then trying again?

As you can see on the jpg, removing the other gtn750 (pms50) makes no difference

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thank you for the information.

Under this scenario, with MSFS turned on, please use ALT+TAB to minimize MSFS, go in the Task Manager, details tab.
Do you see a process called gtn_simualtor.exe?
(03-01-2024, 12:50 AM)TheBeginnerPilot Wrote:
(03-01-2024, 12:18 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Thank you, can you please follow our instructions from above about removing the other GTN GPS and then trying again?

As you can see on the jpg, removing the other gtn750 (pms50) makes no differerence
In the comanche 250 (a2a) it does not turn on either

Removing the other gtn750 does no difference

In the comanche it does not turn on either / see attachment

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Which version of the TDS GTNXi are you running?
(03-01-2024, 01:04 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Which version of the TDS GTNXi are you running?

Just downloaded the Pro Upgrade.  So version 1.1.0.0 and the trainer is 3.6.4.0

I do not get a process called gtn_simulator.exe but i do get a process called GTNxi Flight Sim EXE

I do get two gtn_simulator processes running, if I use the gtn750xi when msfs2020 is not running
Hello,

Thank you for letting us know. Are you running AVG/Avast antivirus?
(03-01-2024, 09:58 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

Thank you for letting us know. Are you running AVG/Avast antivirus?

Yes - I run AVG Ultimate

Both ProgramData\TDS and ProgramData\Garmin has been excluded from the AVG scans
Hello,

Thank you for letting us know, this is the cause of the issue: a special exclusion must be added, please email us:
support@tdssim.com