This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reinstall issue
MSFS got blown up and I had to reinstall.  Angry  After reinstall, the Community folder was totally blown out so everything had to be reinstalled there.  Now time for the TDS GTN50xi; the trainer installed fine from the Manager (ran as Administrator) however, it refuses to reinstall the TDS GTNxi and goes to 'not responding' in Windows 10 Task Manager [EDIT] when attempting to exit Manager by 'X'ing out..  It indicates on the left side of the Manager that 1.0.3.0 is installed (already) however, there should be a file in the Community folder called "tds-gtnxi-gauge" (per a friend) and that does not exist and with the Manager refusing to reinstall, I am up a creek without a GTNxi. 

I have deleted the original Manager and downloaded a new one, same results.  I have tried to run Reinstall with MSFS running and not running, same results.  Numerous system restarts, same results.  MSFS is back working perfectly and the "Other brand" GTN50 works perfectly, but:
What do I need to do to get the GTNxi back running with the correct file in the Community folder?  Help please. Huh
Hello,

After an unsuccessful install, please send us the log file: TDSGPSManager.txt from My Documents via email: support@tdssim.com