This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TDS GTNXi750 won't start in the A2A Comanche 250 since 1.0.3.0
TDS GTNXi750 won't start in the A2A Comanche 250 since 1.0.3.0
Same; starts fine in the pipers and the 310r,but black screen in the comanche
(08-18-2023, 11:32 PM)hankbalaya Wrote: Same; starts fine in the pipers and the 310r,but black screen in the comanche

Hello,

For the A2A Comanche, please refer to the modified EFB (tablet) file as described in the forum post, this is an A2A bug which will be fixed in an upcoming patch, in the meantime there is a file available:

https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop...51&t=75683
(08-18-2023, 09:10 PM)Raller Wrote: TDS GTNXi750 won't start in the A2A Comanche 250 since 1.0.3.0

Hello,

If you start the standalone TDS GTNXi from the desktop shortcut and click on the GTN750Xi button, does the screen light up?
(08-19-2023, 08:29 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote:
(08-18-2023, 09:10 PM)Raller Wrote: TDS GTNXi750 won't start in the A2A Comanche 250 since 1.0.3.0

Hello adminOwner2, I have now gotten the GTN750xi turned on and am recounting exactly my steps to help you troubleshoot.

+ I used the modified A2A file again and took a livery that had never been flown before to rule out possible errors in statesaving. GTN750xi does not start!
Then I switched in the tablet to GNS530. It starts. Then I selected GTN750xi again in the tablet. And now it starts too!

+ Then I started a new flight and chose my favorite livery. Battery On, Avionic On, GTN750xi does not start! Then I also switched here in the tablet to GNS530 which starts as usual. Now switched back to GTN750xi and it now also starts in this livery.

+ Then I tried again with the original A2A file and GTN750xi starts now too.

Whether it was the modified file or the switching back and forth or both that fixed the error is for you to figure out. Good luck.
Hello,

Thank you for the information, to be able to ascertain if this is a TDS GTNXi issue or A2A issue, please help us by answering this question:

If you start the standalone TDS GTNXi from the desktop shortcut and click on the GTN750Xi button, does the screen light up?
(08-19-2023, 02:12 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: If you start the standalone TDS GTNXi from the desktop shortcut and click on the GTN750Xi button, does the screen light up?

Sorry, I had already replied but somehow I accidentally deleted it.
Yes, starting the standalone TDS GTNXi has always worked, even when the error within the A2A was still present with me.
After analyzing the issue, it seems that the problem was with a state variable (from the A2A tablet) being saved incorrectly in your specific saved flight. By using the correct A2A tablet JS file and setting the variable correctly, then re-saving the flight, you have been able to resolve the issue.
Thank you for your effort and for investigating the problem.