This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Distance not showing on HSI CDI in GPS mode
I have the BlackSquare King Air 350 and TDS GTN750Xi installed, the distance and ttg are missing from the nav HSI gauge, during the initial test when powering up it displays but then its gone forever. the distance shows when in Nav mode and tuned into say an ILS but  when i use GPS mode its gone.

I had beta SU13 already installed before installing these. i should add that.

it should be working, as seen on this video, which is what brought me to both products

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfS0OnlFK6M

Default GN530 works see image, just not the TDS 750
Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello,

Which version of the KingAir and TDS GTNXi do you have installed? Please make sure to update/reinstall the latest files from the respective download website/TDS GPS Manager
(08-13-2023, 03:28 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

Which version of the KingAir and TDS GTNXi do you have installed? Please make sure to update/reinstall the latest files from the respective download website/TDS GPS Manager

The latest ones, i just bought both King Air V0.1.3 from Just flight, and the latest i think TDS GPS manager and relevant files.

Please make sure to reinstall V1.0.2.8 of the TDS GTNXi from the TDS GPS Manger.
(08-13-2023, 03:47 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Please make sure to reinstall V1.0.2.8 of the TDS GTNXi from the TDS GPS Manger.

I have installed, removed, reinstalled a few times, still not functioning like the default gps does. Below is my community folder, i dont have much installed, i tried with and without the pms50 mod. still no dice :Sad Id pull my hair out if i had any.

We can confirm this bug with version 1.0.2.8, it will be fixed in the upcoming version 1.0.2.9!
(08-13-2023, 05:05 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: We can confirm this bug with version 1.0.2.8, it will be fixed in the upcoming version 1.0.2.9!

ok thats good news, thank you, is it a big job ? will it take months or sooner ? Tongue is it possible to go to a previous version?

Thanks
No, it will not take that long, as soon as we fix the current JustFlight Piper issues we will release the new version.
Unfortunately it is not possible to revert to old versions, sorry.
Hello,

Version 1.0.2.9 of the TDS GTNXi has been released and this fixes the bug.
I see, great stuff, it never really hindered just nice to have it there lol thanks