This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTN750/750xi black screen
hello, I installed the program as indicated in the tutorials but I see that all aircraft equipped with the GTN 750/ xi version does not work.

I looked at several topics on the forum none solved my problem, I have windows defender on windows 10. I first delete all mods on the market of microsoft flight simulator concerning avionic. I made all the updates of the TDS GTNXI flight sim/ PC trainer and Garmin programs.

However I still have a black screen problem on all aircraft equipped with GTN 750/750xi.
The TDS GTNxi flight sim is connected to msfs, when I launch it before msfs I see the avionic with my license but when I make my flight the program disappear. I restart it and it is in "gauge mode" but still black screen in the plane.

Thank you for reading me and I hope we can find a solution to my problem.
Hello,

Which aircraft are you using to fly with the TDS GTNXi?

As the TDS GTNXi works fine as a standalone and you see the license page, can you please check the position of the avionics switch to be set to ON? This sometimes happens if you have external hardware from Honeycomb.

Not to worry, we will resolve the problem. Please let us know how it goes.
(08-05-2023, 12:02 PM)adminPropriétaire2 Wrote: Hello,

Which aircraft are you using to fly with the TDS GTNXi?

As the TDS GTNXi works fine as a standalone and you see the license page, can you please check the position of the avionics switch to be set to ON? This sometimes happens if you have external hardware from Honeycomb.

Not to worry, we will resolve the problem. Please let us know how it goes.

The aircraft I use for the TDS GTN 750 xi are:

-Milviz 310R
-Carenado C182 RG II

On the Carenado I can see on the tablet screen that allows me to change GPS, the GTN 750XI is installed but when I click to equip it on the C182 RG II impossible to start it, there is always a black screen.
I tried to change my switches assigning on the keyboard, the avionic is on with these switches or by clicking on the cokpit switch. 
The GNS 530 vanilla of the plane lights up and works well but when I equip the GTN 750XI it does not light up
Hello,

With MSFS closed, if you start the standalone TDS GTNXI and click on the GTN750Xi button, does the GTNXi light up and work correctly?
Hello, Yes when I launch TDS GTNXI Flight sim with msfs 2020 off and when I click the GTN750Xi button, the GTNXI works, I see my license, I have a voice that tells me that the TAWS and the GPWS system failure but I imagine it’s because msfs 2020 is off
Thank you, has the GTNXi previously worked as a VC integrated option? What changes have you performed to your system?
I’ve never been able to run it in VC.
I looked at the topics about it on your forum or elsewhere, I allowed the file TDS programData in windows defender firewall to see if a firewall was a problem but it is not.

in game I uninstall all avionics from working title simulations ( G100NXI and the G430/530 ) from the content manager
In that case, please contact us via Discord (preferably) or email (support@tdssim.com) so we can look into this matter.
Please let us know which version of MSFS (Windows Store/Steam) you have installed.

Discord Link:
https://discord.gg/NupgPCUgsH