This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTN 750 Not Recognized
All, I am having issues with my GTN 750 only working in my Black Square Bonanza. However, there is only a black screen in the Black Square Baron and King Air. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but with no luck. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
Thanks
Phill Dant
Hello Phil,

This should not happen and since the TDS GTNXI works in the Bonanza shows that it is a weird bug. How are you selecting the TDS GTNXi? Can you please show us some screenshots?

Do you have any other GTN 750 installed in the MSFS Community folder? If so, it is advisable to remove it.

Additionally, please update to the latest Black Square KingAir/Baron and TDS GTNXi.
I am selecting by using the switch on the panel. The 750 is there but only with a black screen. If I hover over the knobs they are selectable.
I do not have any other GTNs in the community folder
I will look for updates to the other a/c when I return home and report back.

Thank you for the response
Phill Dant