This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In-cockpit WTT Mode - VR, When?
In-cockpit WTT Mode
Can we get VR support for
Aircraft that's not supported by the 
TDS GTN,
the competition has it implemented.
Hello,

The TDS GTNXi has full VR support within MSFS for all VC integrated aircraft straight out of the box.

Additionally, the TDS GTNXi has been designed just as its real world counterpart, as a GPS system, because of this, it is impossible to have the GTNXi in aircraft(panels) where there is a different GPS system such as a G1000 PFD/MFD.

Exactly what are you asking us?
(05-16-2023, 09:57 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

The TDS GTNXi has full VR support within MSFS for all VC integrated aircraft straight out of the box.

Additionally, the TDS GTNXi has been designed just as its real world counterpart, as a GPS system, because of this, it is impossible to have the GTNXi in aircraft(panels) where there is a different GPS system such as a G1000 PFD/MFD.

Exactly what are you asking us?

ex.  my lionheart trinidad tb-21 does not support the gtn750 but I can popout the window in VR and use the GTN 750.,  I cannot do this with the TDS GTNXi,  I can only achieve this  when not in VR with the TDS GTNXi

maybe  WTT  is  not  what  the  feature  is  called..
In-game toolbar panel??
Thank you for this information, at this moment we do not have an in game panel.
In regards to the Lionheart Trinidad TB-21, the TDS GTNXi will have to be integrated into the VC of the respective aircraft. If this is something that you desire, please ask Lionheart to get in touch with us, as we have a full SDK and 3d model available to make the integration a seamless process.
(05-22-2023, 01:37 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Thank you for this information, at this moment we do not have an in game panel.
In regards to the Lionheart Trinidad TB-21, the TDS GTNXi will have to be integrated into the VC of the respective aircraft. If this is something that you desire, please ask Lionheart to get in touch with us, as we have a full SDK and 3d model available to make the integration a seamless process.

thanks., will reach out to lionheart.