This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Experimental Build for HAGS?
I've read on other forums that there is an experimental build of the GTNXi that works well with HAGS enabled.  May I get access to it please?   HAGs works well for me except when flying with the GTNXi.

Thanks!
HAGS will be very important to users of RTX4000 series cards, as it's required to use frame generation. Without HAGS, those people can't use one of the biggest features of their new GPU.
I contacted support on Discord and received the files and info I need - thanks!
We hope that this issue will be fully fixed in the upcoming TDS GTNXi, by fully fixed we mean there will be no need to disable HAGS and performance will be great!