This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom installation path
Hi,
I'm installing the product, which I'm excited to use, and I have encounted an issue preventing me from installing.  My main OS is installed on a very small SSD that is used only for that.  Installing this on my SSD comes drastically close to over filling the drive.  I have a seperate drive that I use for all my flight sim software.  Is there any way at all, I can reconfigure it in order to install the trainer as well as the sim to another drive?  
Thanks so much for the help.
JG
Hello,

Yes, you can install the trainer and the database on a secondary drive, it is not a problem.
However, please note that during installation you will need to have free space available for the temporary files to copy, after which they will be deleted.
You just need to uninstall/reinstall the base Aviation Trainer Launcher as well as the GTNXi PC Trainer component and during the installation procedure you can specify the other drive.

The TDS GTNXi installs into ProgramData, which most likely will reside on the C: drive unless you changed the path, however, the files size is less than 30MB, so there is nothing to worry about.
Outstanding! Thank you, you have made my morning.
We are glad to hear this, please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!