This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update procedure
Hello,
The unit says to update to the latest version using the TDS GPS manager, however having looked through the manual and tried to play with the application, I cannot find a way to do this. Can anyone tell me what I missed?
Thanks

-P
Hello,

if you are talking about the TDS GTNXi Flight Sim, please let us know of the version that you have installed:
This is easily seen by opening the main application with MSFS closed and looking on the top left corner.

To update with the TDS GPS Manager, just start it (with all our applications closed), then click on Update for the Flight Simulator part of it, version 1.0.2.4
(04-04-2023, 02:10 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

if you are talking about the TDS GTNXi Flight Sim, please let us know of the version that you have installed:
This is easily seen by opening the main application with MSFS closed and looking on the top left corner.

To update with the TDS GPS Manager, just start it (with all our applications closed), then click on Update for the Flight Simulator part of it, version 1.0.2.4

Thanks, I think I was confusing TDS GTNXi Flight Sim and TDS GPS Manager. I've got it done now. 
Any word on when we can expect to update the data from 2014?
At the moment we do not have any news, sorry.