This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TDS GTNXi
I am having troubles with the integration of my setup, everything worked a treat for a while then I could not get them to work with the flickering screens. I have tried to insert a video and image to see the problem but this program will not allow mp4 or an image from my snap shots. I paid good money for the pro version aand cannot use it on two of my aircraft that allows it. Also when I start my sim the GTNXi interface notifies me that I have my Windows Graphics settings turned on when I dont maybe this has something to do with why the GTNXi does not work.
Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems with the TDS GTNXi, we are here to help. What do you mean by flickering screens?

Please send us the mp4/screenshots to our email address:
support@tdssim.com

We will do our best and help you there. Not to worry, we will find a solution so you can enjoy the purchased product.