This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems installing
unfortunately, whether I right click on the desktop shortcut and run as admin, or run from C:\ProgramData\TDS\GTNXi\FlightSimEXE...
Absolutely nothing happens...
I have taskmanager up and it doesn't even start then shut down...
..Even tried compatibility mode for Windows 8... there is absolutely no AV on this system, not even defender (well it's off)
Windows 10 pro, all updates current.. firewall off

Can you please attempt a reboot and try again?
There are two instances of the TDS GPS Manager running, the program should not be started twice, we encourage closing it before attempting to start the TDS GTNXi.

If not, please send us an email at: support@tdssim.com and we will forward this problem to the appropriate department to assist you.
Yes... still not working after reboot. Will send the email to support. Thanks
Hello,
I wanted to reinstall the trainer for PC, but I always get error messages (see attachments):

1.) "Could not find GTNXi PC Trainer, it looks like it is not installed, please reinstall from the TDS GPS Manager or contact support!"
When tried to reinstall:
2.) Installation failed - Failed to install the GTN Xi v(20.20) Trainer. See details below - Must specify a Garmin Trainer Installer Catalog (.gtic) file
3.) Failed Installing PC Trainer Depency! Current Version: Desired Version 20.20.10

Thanks for any support and feedback
Regards
rtvstudio

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We have answered this via email and provided the solution. Please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!