This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garmin Trainer Installation Error
I’m using the TDS Manager. I’m installing the TDS Garmin GTN 750xi on a new computer. The trainer installation fails and gives the error in the attached photo. I am the only user on the PC and my user name is Lantz. For some reason, the program is looking for a file associated with my last name (Wagner). I checked my User account and that last name is not there. If I continue with the GTN install, it completes but when I start MSFS, the simulation can’t find the TDS GTN 750 on startup. Any clue where I should start troubleshooting?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello,

There is an easy fix for this, please close all open programs, start the base Aviation Trainer Launcher (the first program installed), then access the Version Manager tab, scroll down until you find the GTNXi PC Trainer V20.20.13 (this is the exact version needed) and click on install.

After confirming the installation, you can resume the TDS GPS Manager and reinstall the TDS GTNXi Flight Sim V1.0.2.4

Good luck and please let us know how it goes.
(03-30-2023, 09:54 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

There is an easy fix for this, please close all open programs, start the base Aviation Trainer Launcher (the first program installed), then access the Version Manager tab, scroll down until you find the GTNXi PC Trainer V20.20.13 (this is the exact version needed) and click on install.

After confirming the installation, you can resume the TDS GPS Manager and reinstall the TDS GTNXi Flight Sim V1.0.2.4

Good luck and please let us know how it goes.

That corrected it and now I’m up and working again. Many thanks!

Lantz
We are glad to hear this, please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!