This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autopilot for Orbx Caribou - msfs UD 12
This is a wonderful old aircraft - but never had an autopilot aand those of us who are old enough to
remember the days of steam - happily go along with it

However - many don't and a very quick addon recently appeared on fs .To 
Microsoft Local Legends DHC-4 Caribou Autopilot Addon » Microsoft Flight Simulator
which is for the pay ware PMS 750

I have tied it with my XI and of course it is not there so 
any chance that we can have something similiar in out 750 XI ?
Hello,

The TDS GTNXi is developed as closely as possible to the real life counterpart. Because of this, an autopilot does not exist in the real one, so it will not exist in the TDS GTNXi as well, unfortunately. We are sorry for this.
(02-28-2023, 05:14 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

The TDS GTNXi is developed as closely as possible to the real life counterpart. Because of this, an autopilot does not exist in the real one, so it will not exist in the TDS GTNXi as well, unfortunately. We are sorry for this.

thanks for that - i will stick with the AP on honeycomb bravo then