This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GPS ETE = GPS WP ETE
I'm not sure if this is a TDS issue or Flysimware issue but will appreciate any help I you can provide. 

Just purchased the C414 and TDS GTNXi and am very impressed with the quality of both. 

It appears that in SIMCONNECT, GPS ETE which should return the number of seconds to DESTINATION is returning the number of seconds to the next WAYPOINT which is the same value as GPS WP ETE, as viewed in Spad.Next.  I would like to know if there is a way to obtain TIME TO DESTINATION any other way.
Thank you very much.

Leroy
Hello Leroy,

Thank you for letting us know of this, indeed this is our bug, we will investigate this on our end if we can resolve the issue. For now, we don't have any way of displaying the ETE to Destination.
(02-20-2023, 07:07 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello Leroy,

Thank you for letting us know of this, indeed this is our bug, we will investigate this on our end if we can resolve the issue. For now, we don't have any way of displaying the ETE to Destination.

Thank you for the quick reply. Hope you find a fix soon. Even DISTANCE TO DESTINATION would be helpful.

Thanks again!