This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error during install
Hi,

While re-installing a few bits of software, I have been getting the error message in the screen shot below.

The result of this, is that the TDS manager does show as connected to the simulator but I am unable to power on the units in any aircraft.

Any help would be appreciated.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello,

This error has to do with the inability to install the MSFS Community folder - WASM gauge.
Did you move the MSFS Community folder or have creatd a shortcut link using Add-on Linker/Similar program?

Additionally, can you please reboot the PC, make sure that MSFS is not running, then re-run the TDS GPS Manager as an administrator?
As well as making sure that you have the latest available version (v1.0.1.0)?
Good afternoon,

I have got the Add-on Linker, but the community folder itself is in the default location, it's mainly used for freeware scenery/liveries.
Can you please make sure that it is disabled, so the TDS GPS Manager will find the correct path?