This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Touch Screen Lagging
Video 
Good afternoon,

I have recently installed the TDS 750 and I noticed the touch screen function of the GPS is very laggy. When I got press a button it takes a few sections for the map or new screen to pop up. It makes it almost un usable. FPS is perfectly fine, i have a powerful PC and the TDS GPS is the only thing lagging. I was wondering if anyone else has struggled with this and how to fix it.

Thanks
Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems with the TDS GTNXi, we are here to help.
Can you please give us more details on the problem so we can best assist you? Does this happen in standalone or VC integrated mode? If in VC integrated mode, with which aircraft?

The most important step is to apply the Performance Improvement fixes from this forum post:
http://www.forum.tdssim.com/thread-210.html

Good luck and please let us know how it goes.

Best regards.
This happens in VC mode with the 310R. I have tried the Performance Improvement fixes and they do not seem to help
Hello,

Can you please send us an email at: support@tdssim.com with the panel.cfg file of the Milviz C310R and we will attempt to tweak it for hopes of improved performance?
Additionally, please let us know via email which antivirus you are using.

Thank you.
I am having the same issue. Did you find a resolution?
(01-22-2023, 01:11 AM)john970 Wrote: I am having the same issue. Did you find a resolution?

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems, we are here to help.

For your specific case, we need more information so we can assess the problem, please let us know:
Full PC Specs
The aircraft that you are using within MSFS with the TDS GTNXi
Baseline (no TDS GTNXI FPS)
Antivirus Program used
If you have applied the Performance Improvements fixes from the forum post

Thank you.